Sunday, March 23, 2014

Last Two Chapters ... then? Um... Angels

Yep!  I'm up to the last two chapters of my 'Fry Nelson: Bounty Hunter trilogy.  These books have been around 6 years in the making - that's a lot of time out of my life to be writing something.  

But I love it.

I currently have somebody reading over my first book, and she's told me that for a book that hasn't been edited yet, it's got a great plot.  Besides the usual pace problems and sentence structure problems, I'm pleased to know she loves the plot... at least I have something here that people haven't seen before.

However, I am planning what to write next; as you do when you're finishing up a book.  I'm hoping to write about Angels.  I know that sounds really, really strange, but I want to write about them.  It will involve a lot of research about them, buying second-hand books on them and watching a heck of a lot of 'Supernatural' and other sci-fi television shows and movies.  I'm not sure what the book will be about just yet, but I don't want to write a book that everyone else has read... so it's going to be a book that's different to everything I've read and written, that's for sure!

Otherwise, I'm still collecting books.  I'm still reading some great Stephen King.  I'm still enjoying attending my Logan Romance Writer's Group and it's all helping me get my writing looked at, fixed up and worked on.  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment