Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Summer Fun Event - 2014!

Okay... this event is back on again!  I haven't planned it - unlike the last two times - and I'm hoping to get plenty done for the next two months to keep you all reading about all kinds of things over the Summer (or Winter - depending which part of the world you're connecting to this blog from).  

Today?  Well, I'm organising my house to look and feel like Christmas.  I've moved things into storage and made sure there's enough room for the Christmas Tree to be put up... along with all the decorations.  Yes, I enjoy this time of year - even if I'm missing my little budgie each time.  However, this year is going to be better than last year, as I've had my Crafty Pegs business to keep me going, my car to keep me out of trouble and more books than I know what to do with... and well, that's always a good thing!

So, my first question for you is:  What are you planning on reading over the Christmas/New Year period?  For me, I'm hoping to finish 'The Watcher' by Jo Robertson.  I knock over 4 chapters at a time and totally enjoy it.  What a book!  Then, there's a novella romance which I'm also hoping to read on my tablet too... shouldn't take me long to get through that one.  I'm also taking some books to the coast to plough through while I'm chilling out and having fun in the shade with a cool drink.  

Question #2 for you all is:  What are you hoping to find under that tree - book-wise?  Hahaaa... me?  Well, I have my eye on a few books, but I might pull some out of the hat before Christmas and get them wrapped up just in time.  I'm not sure which books just yet, but I am looking around at books about reading and writing - yeah, non-fiction books always go down well for me.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment