Friday, January 16, 2015

Which Ones Have You Read?

Occasionally, a list of books come out which makes you think about how many books you really have gotten in and read... and you wonder why you haven't read the ones mentioned on this list or another.

Now, I'm wondering why I haven't read these ones, seeing I have good number of them in my bookcases.

100 Books Everyone Should Read In Their Lifetime

So, the question is posed... how many have you read, and how many have you got in your possession and have yet to read?  Until my next post, happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I've read approximately 31 of the books mentioned and I think I have 4-6 of the books listed in my 'to be read' pile... I find that these times of lists so subjective. They're all really good, I'm sure, but there are so many books out there that could also have made the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I counted them up too. I've read around 16 of the books, own almost 30 of them and have tried to read about 7 of them and failed to... I think I have found some my reading material for this year. :D

      Delete