Monday, July 6, 2009

The Complete Yoga Course by Howard Kent

This was my first Yoga book that my Mum helped me purchase. I had to hunt it down through Folio Books in Brisbane City and it cost a small fortune to get it from Canada; as it was out of print at the time. I am so glad that I did go to the trouble of finding it as it's a wonderful book. This book gives you month by month exercises to do so you can formulate your own routine and pick out your own programme to suite your needs, lifestyle and so you can work out how fast - or slow - you want to go with your Hattha Yoga.

I've talked about Howard Kent in the previous book review. I'll be putting in a link so you can all go to a site where you can find out more about him and his books; which I've found some are out of print. So, if you're looking for books by him, you'll have better luck looking online at Amazon, Bookfound or Goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment