Friday, November 27, 2009

David Copperfield's Tales of the Impossible

This lovely hard cover book is full of stories of the impossible and magic where each of them leaves you wondering how the authors came to write them; and what wonderful writers they are! I don't fully remember how I came to own this book, however, I don't ever wish to be rid of it as within its gorgeous pages are authors such as Ray Bradbury, Dean Koontz and Raymond E Feist; just to name three. Even David Copperfield writes the first story called 'Snow' and I find his words are incredible; and I see him more than just an illusionist and magician in life. He's also got a talent with words. So, if your tastes in books and reading include magic, what-if situations and the impossible, this is definitely worth tracking down for a read.

I've found a lot of information on David Copperfield's official website that I can't cut and paste here. So, I'll put a link to it on the sidebar so you can click on it and find the information about this book and other projects he has taken part in over his life; as well as follow where his show is going to be next.

No comments:

Post a Comment