Monday, November 9, 2009

Name That Painting Competition.

On one of my other blogs (A Natural Background), I have painting I'm fixing up. However, I don't have a name for it yet. It's my own art and I painted it years ago and rushed it.

I can hear you wondering what this has to do with books... well...

So, here's what I'd like you - the follower of my blog/s - to do. Help me name the painting for me. The person who I find has given it the best name will win an art book. I will post internationally and the competition will be drawn at the end of January 2010 (when the painting has been completed). So, this will give you plenty of time to think of a suitable name for this un-named piece.

You can enter as many times a you want and I'll be contacting the winner through the comments section for their address (if I don't have your e-mail address).

Good luck
!

No comments:

Post a Comment