Tuesday, September 28, 2010

September Book Buys!

Well, this month, I've only made one purchase of a book.  I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one.  But I know for certain, it was a book I wanted in my collection.  
I bought 'Mark Twain - A Life' by Ron Powers'.  This is a writer I've always had a curiosity for.  He wrote about the most wonderful subjects and opened up the world to America right when it was getting exciting.  I bought this wonderful - yet heavy - book at The Book Warehouse at Arndale Shopping Centre in Springwood, Queensland on 17/9/2010.  I've yet to read it; so I have added it to the growing collection of biographies, memoirs and autobiographies I have.  That shelf is actually getting full to overflowing!  I gotta get in and read more; as I've only read four out of around thirty.
Until next month's book buys, take care and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment