Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year - A New Endevour!

I've loved being here on blogspot; really I have.  And I think I'll be here for a long time yet.  However, it's time to spread the word of this blog and its ideas a little further than this here bookcase and purple/lilac background with the links and official sites of the authors.  I've decided to start a group on Facebook for My Reading List; and to make it easy, I've called it the same thing as this blog; or here's the link: My Reading List Group
It's only been opened today, so there's not much on there; and only a few people I know who are book lovers and readers as members.  However, if you'd like to have a look and make any suggestions on how to make it better, I'll take it all on board.  Hoping to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment