Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Pressies

I meant to write yesterday; but by the time I arrived home, it was almost midnight and I was so stuffed that I bypassed the home office and didn't bother having a shower and headed off to bed.  Yep, I had one of the longest days on record... however every Christmas Day is usually very long for everyone as it's so exhausting!
This Christmas, I received a journal, a lovely notebook and 'The Year of the Flood' by Margaret Atwood.  I also received an Apple iTouch from my folks!  What a great thing this little thing is!  I have found that I can download books onto and seeing that Bibliotastic has got free books, I might get some free ones from there and put them onto my iTouch... what a great idea to download my own book 'Graveyard Shift' onto it too!  It does it to any e-reader!  How good is that?  
So, how was your Christmas?  Fun, enjoyable, beyond your wildest dreams - or was it humdrum?  Leave a comment and let us all know what you received in the way of reading material.  Otherwise, until my next post, happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Bibliotastic - I'll have to check it out!

    My parents gave me a Kindle Fire which was a complete surprise as I told them not to get me anything. I spent quite a few hours Christmas Day just exploring it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Very cool! When my parents gave me my iTouch, I burst into Happy Tears (can't beat them Happy Tears, can ya?). All Dad could say was: "Gee, she really wanted it, didn't she?" as I hugged them both! :D

    I hope you enjoy the free books - not just mine - off that great site. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you received some good pressies! I have Atwood's The Year of the Flood in my massive to be read pile. I've been wanting to read this novel since I bought it... So, Mozette, the burning question is should we organize a readalong for this novel on Bookcrossing?

    Btw, as far as my Christmas, it was good. It went by way to fast as my hubby & I split our time between Los Angeles & San Diego over a 4 day period before returning home to California's central coast.

    ReplyDelete