Saturday, December 24, 2011

Just Because It's Christmas...

It's Christmas Eve, and just because it is, it doesn't mean this blog is going anywhere.  I'll still be here up-dating it with the fun and links to sites that I have been for the last few weeks.  So, seeing the other blogs you have been frequenting have been shutting down over the Christmas/NYE period for their bit of fun, I have mine keeping on going over this time with my Summer Fun Event.
In the New Year, I will be venturing into the lovely city of Brisbane and looking into bookstores and reviewing them for your convenience, letting you know if they have online stores or a website so you can contact them.  I'll tell you about what I'm reading, what I've finished what I haven't finished and what I wanted to but found I got stuck in... you know, it does happen to the best of us.
So, stick with My Reading List over this Christmas Holiday and New Year period and you'll be entertained throughout.  I may yet even find a few people's private bookcases and share their tastes... you know, that's how you find out what people are really about.  Until my next post, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment