Saturday, December 3, 2011

New Products

About two months ago, I celebrated a birthday and received a sewing machine... something I really didn't wish for.  However, as the saying goes:  'When you've got lemons, make lemonade'.  So, I got to work and wondered what the heck, I was going to do with a sewing machine in my life?  Well, what indeed but book baggies.  I began working on baggies that will protect your books while you're not reading them, make them look lovely and cool, colourful and pretty and yet help keep their pages from being turned or torn on the corners or the spines being bumped.
I have made a few different sizes that cover all sizes of e-readers and ipads as well.  If you'd like to own one of these just let me know by leaving a comment on the size you'd like and (once I have my Paypal account up and running next week)and I'll work on it.  The baggies will have a button it  so it stays closed in your bag and they are hand-wash only.  The prices are below in Australian Currency:

Small: $5.00
Small-Medium: $7.00
Medium: $7.50
Medium-Skinny: $7.50
Medium-Large: $8.00
Large: $10.00
P/H: $5.00 flat rate.

If there's something you don't see - and would like done differently to yours (like an initial or something else), let me know, however it may add to the cost a little.


No comments:

Post a Comment