Thursday, March 29, 2012

Reading Mojo Returns!

Have you ever lost the urge to read, paint, play music, sing or enjoy something you usually enjoy and just feel you can't do it because the magic of your mojo taking off on you?  If so, that's exactly what's happened over the last few weeks.  I've wanted to read, but nothing has really held my interest; and seeing I had a broken toe, I thought I'd have plenty of time to get into some serious reading.  Boy! Was I wrong!
So, now, I'm back into reading - and loving it - I thought to let you guys in on what I've got my nose into.  There's 'Death, Taxes and a French Manicure' by Diane Kelly.  I'm up to chapter three in it and began reading it last Saturday.  Then, I started reading the hilarious last book of Douglas Adams that he never got to finish before his untimely passing.  I'm not that far into it, but if I need something that's hilariously funny and isn't too taxing on my mind (which I do find his work is like this), I get into that.  
So, these are the books I'm reading right now.  Which books are you reading right now?  Or are you in a slump like I was.  It's always good to have a slump once in a while as you get to do other things around your house.  For me, I got in and did up my garden - well, the first part of it - and now, I'm saving up for the next part of it.  And while I'm doing that (as I like to spend up big on a garden; not in spits and spats), I'm working on keeping my house tidier than it normally is.  So, what do you get up to when you're in a slump?  Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. The return of ones reading mojo is always a good thing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy when this kind of thing happens. It means I can catch up on what I've missed out on in my books; it's kinda like catching up with old friends. :D

      Delete