Monday, April 30, 2012

April Book Buys!

I've been good!  Very good... so good, fact, that I haven't bought a huge amount of books this month; only two.  These two books were by the same author and I'm proud to say they were both signed copies as well.  I found them at 'The Book Cafe' at Garden City for $10 each and they were both by a great Australian author:  Estelle Pinney.
The first one, 'The House On The Hill' is one I already have a copy of and Estelle signed that one for me personally.  So, this one was purchased for Mum.  I thought to get it as I knew we Estelle from choir and she's been such a good writer friend of mine for so long.  
Then, the second one was 'Burnt Sunshine' which was released in 2008 and I've never seen on the bookshelves.  I'm so happy these two books are now in my possession (well, one of them is; as I've given Mum the other permanently for her to read).  These are the only two books I've bought this month, and I'm happy to say, that I'm saving my money for not buying books.  So, what books have you bought this month?  Let us know what deals you picked up.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment