Monday, May 14, 2012

Winter Reading

Here in Brisbane, the cooler weather has struck us early and so, I've been looking at what I'm going to read while I'm locked up in my house during the cooler months of the year with my little bird and a mug of hot chocolate by my side.  
There's a few books I'd like to get through in the next few months.  However, I'm not going to be solidly sticking to a list, the ones here are going to be hopefuls of mine that I've had my eye on for a while, or I've recently brought into the house and they look good.

'Death, Taxes and a French Manicure' by Diane Kelly 
'The Devil and Miss Jones' by Kate Walker
'The Seal' by Adriana Koulias
'Other People's Diaries' by Kathy Webb
'Dark Legacy' by M.A. Anderson
'Me & Her' by Karen Tyrrell

Now, the first and last ones are books I'm halfway through; and I'm going to finish both of them in the next week or so.  Then, I'll see what I can do about the other books I've got listed here.  I've picked a good variety - some thick, some thin, a romance or two, a general fiction and a fantasy novel... all totally different from each other.  So I get to read a good choice of books this Winter.  Well, what have you got in store for your Winter reading?  And if you're just coming out of your Winter Hibernation, and into your Spring/Summertime, what have you got planned to read over the next few months?  Leave a comment below and let us all know.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment