Tuesday, July 24, 2012

What Are You Reading?

It's smack-dab in the middle of Winter - and getting closer to the time of the RNA (Royal National Annual Show) here in Brisbane and I've been wondering what everyone's gotten into over the last cooler weeks of Winter here in Australia.  We have had some really radically colder and wetter weather than usual, and this is a great time to get our noses into some great books.
Now, I haven't been reading all that much.  But over the last week, I have zoomed through the last half of 'The Gunslinger' by Stephen King and have only 3 pages to go on it before I pick up something else to read.  This will make it 8 books I've read this year!  Not as many as last year, but I'm getting there.

So, how many books have you gotten through this year?  Or have you had a slump like I have?  Or have you been busily studying this year and haven't had the choice to read what you want?  Let us in on what you've been given to read... I always find things like that fascinating.  Until my next post, happy reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment