Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Book Buys!

This month, I've been really good in my book purchases.  I have bought only one book; and that was for my niece for her birthday:  'Barrington's Introduction to Drawing'.  And she loves it!  Otherwise, I didn't buy any other books.

But I was tempted.  Like yesterday, while I was over at Carindale Westfield Shopping Centre.  And what a place that is!  There's a Dymocs' there near the food court upstairs.  Initially we were there to get my iPod looked at at the Apple Store (and that place is massive in itself!) but it didn't work out all that great.
This Dymocs was very expensive; but had some great books.  I was very tempted to buy a book, but seeing I have so many books to read, I thought to give them a miss.  And with so many books on my Mt TBR that are yet to be read, I'm backing off on the purchases to catch up on my reading.  And I was darned proud of myself when I didn't buy any books; so was Mum.

Well, that was me.  I am still reading a lot and writing my new sci-fi book 'Fry Nelson: Bounty Hunter' but otherwise, I'm not purshasing any books at the moment.  Have you bought any books this month?  If so, let us know which bargains you've found where?  Until my next post, happy reading!   

No comments:

Post a Comment