Sunday, November 11, 2012

Another Interview!

I've been interviewed again!  How fun is this?  Not a month after I was interviewed for the Southside Bulletin, I have been asked to be interviewed for the Romance Bandits here on the net.  

I've been following their site for a some time - over a year actually - and now, one of the ladies who runs the site has asked me to be in their December Newsletter.  I was totally surprised by this when the e-mail arrived.  So, I accepted after joining their site as a Bandito and and reading some of the newsletters that had been around and were only for the members to read.  

So, I'll post the link to my interview on their site here during the Christmas/NYE break so you can all read it when it comes in.  Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! How exciting for you!! Look forward to reading the interview when it is published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until it's online. And yesterday, I told Mum and Dad. Mum reckons it's great that people want to know what's going on in my mind as a writer and an artist now. :D

      I'll keep you guys posted about any other goings-on that are coming.

      Delete