Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Short Holiday

I'm afraid to say this but I'm going to be away next week.  Yep, I won't have any access to the internet from 24th December until 2nd January.  So, I thought to let you guys know a few days in advance so this isn't a surprise to you.

But!  I do have a great interview with Ged Maybury coming up on Friday for you to read.  It's funny and inspiring and I thought it would be the best one to keep you guys entertained until I get back from Brunswick Heads and fill you in on what I did there; bookwise.

You see, there's no bookstores in Brunswick Heads; but there is this place called Clem's Cargo which has a bit of everything there.  And there's a Life Line or a Vinnies as well as a book exchange at the bus depot.  However, it's been years since I was there last, so I don't know how much this place has changed.  So, when I get back from the coast, I'll have to let you guys know what it was like there and what I bought.

Otherwise, I'll be doing posts right up until I leave here on Saturday night.  So, keep on here until then.  Until my next post, happy reading.  

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and
    look forward to new updates.
    Also visit my site - weight loss management

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid I'm not on Twitter... I've managed to avoid that little bit of technology thus far as I find it a little too invasive.

      I will be looking forward to updating my blog a week from 24th, December though... :D

      Delete
  2. Have fun on your vacation!! I look forward to reading your interview with Ged Maybury.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Since my little bird passed on, I've been wanting to have some time to myself. And the best way to do that is to take off to the coast.

      I've spoken to Ged recently - as we're old friends - and he's looking forward to seeing it up here too. :D

      Delete