Friday, June 21, 2013

Been Healing and Reading

From what you guys have read in the post below, I've been in hospital.  Yep, day surgery at Greenslopes Private Hospital; a great hospital here in Brisbane.  I had a cyst removed and am now recovering from keyhole surgery.
This doesn't mean I'm not reading.  On the first night, I could barely keep my eyes open, but then I did get a few pages of 'The Wastelands' by Stephen King read before my brain told me - ordered me - to close up shop for the night.
But over the last few nights, I've been zipping through about ten pages a night.  So long I'm comfortable, I'm not going to feel the pain of my stitches while I read.  There's still some back pain I'm dealing with but that's just small stuff compared with the shoulder pain I had when I arrived home (which really was horrible).  
So, I'm still reading and getting onto this computer and surfing the net when I can.  But I might not be on here as often as you hope over the next day or so as I'm hoping to be recovering more and resting more than computing and surfing.  But don't worry, I'll be back soon enough to let you all know what I've been doing in the reading and writing world.  And I hope to hear from you guys too.  Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment