Friday, July 12, 2013

Office Clean-out Time

It's the middle of Winter here and the perfect time to get in and clean out my house; because it's not too hot and not too cold.  So, I've grabbed some rubbish bags and got in to work on the office over the last 2 days.

And boy, do I have a lot of rubbish in this room!

So far, I have tossed out 3 bags of rubbish and 1 bag of charity items.  My wheelie bin is almost filled up!  I'm so happy I've thrown out so much, and I have found so many things and books!  Wow, have I found books.

I didn't realise I had so many books hiding around the place.  I have around 5 bags of books I can't shelve, honestly, there's no place for them - and I have tried looking for a place for them all.  So, I have them sitting around and I'll find a place for them eventually, but it just seems that I'll have to squeeze them in at some point - I don't know when.

So, are you doing out your office or library?  If so, how are you doing at it?  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment