Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Europen!

Yesterday, my folks arrived home from overseas!  They've had a wonderful time; and they were away a very long time - four very long, adventure-filled months!  They travelled around Scotland, Greece, Italia, Budapest, Turkey, Hungary, Germany... wow!... so many places!  They drove around Scotland and went on two cruises; one was on the Ruby Princess and the other was along the lochs in Europe.  There's been so many stories from both of them; and I'm sure so many more will come out too!

And the best thing I received from my folks is a Europen!  It's the cutest thing!  But it took them so long to find it.  They firstly asked around Italy, then Greece and then finally found it in Budapest!  So, very cool!  I'm totally stocked with it!  They have them for both lefties and right handed people! Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment