Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Bookshelfie Thing To Do...

I've just taken part in a huge bookshelfie project.  It's to find out how many people out in the world have book collections - personal, home book collections.  And this person doesn't mean a little bookcase by the computer for the computer magazines or the textbooks you need for your studies, she means a proper book collection you've accumulated over years and decades of collecting.

Well!  Of course I had to take part and so I stuffed around and took what they call a 'Bookshelfie'.. this is a photo of yourself in front of your collection of books... and e-mailed it to her.  But that's not all.  I had to give her my city, country and state.  I also told her how long I've been collecting.  In return, she wanted me to pass on the message to all my friends.  And seeing you're all here to read this, I thought to plug this wonderful project and see if you'd all like to take part.

Mainly, she wants to know if the digital age of e-books have really taken over the good old-fashioned books we have come to know and love so well.  Until my next post, happy reading.

Atua's Bookshelfie Project 

No comments:

Post a Comment