Thursday, February 20, 2014

Time Vs Books

Don't you hate it when you have deadlines to reach, but other things get in the way?  

Yeah, me too.

And this is what has happened lately.  I haven't been here for a while, and it's been difficult for me to upkeep this blog due to my little hobby business taking off.
A lot of time goes into making it work.  However, I promise that I'll be getting back into reading more very soon.  I can see the light at the end of this very long, arduous tunnel and it's very near.

I've been writing again.  I've picked out a book to read.  I've begun going to a writer's group too.  So, these are the startings of what I have to do to get myself working on new things for this blog too... and the label on the sidebar 'A Writer's World' to keep you guys interested in what goes on in the world of being a writer.  Seeing you're readers, I thought you'd like to know what goes on in the mind of one of us authors.

Anyway, just letting you all know I'm still here, and I haven't forgotten any of you.  I'm struggling to get interested in reading anything right now; as I'm tired every night.  But I do have 'Wizard and Glass' by Stephen King by my bed.  I also have other books there in case I feel like reading something else.  Otherwise, I'm hoping to get in and review something for you before the end of the month.  Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment