Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Madness

Yep... this is a month where I'll be doing different things.  Last month, I madly ran around and got myself ready for the Creative Markets, I still had stock to burn by the end of the day.

So, this month, I have time to read more - yay!  

You guys will see more of me around here, and that's great!

I'm sorry to have neglect you and this blog so much, and it will become better and I'll be jumping on here more as time goes by.  

So, tell me... what have you all be up to?  I've missed you all so much!  Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you'll have more time to read this month, but it's always fun to have breaks too.

    This year has been a busy one for me in terms of both blogging & reading. I've read 16 books so far this year, but most of them have been audiobooks as I've become an audiobook junkie!! I've also made 93 post to my book blog this year so far.

    I've found myself participating more in online book blogging community events this year. I've participated in two online read-a-thons, my very 1st blog hop in January, and a Book Blogger Love-A-Thon in February, which is an event to promote book bloggers and their blog!!

    I've been having fun participating in these online book blogging events and I have noticed more comments on my blog posts, more people following my blog and more pageviews to my blog, which is awesome as I'm trying to increase reader ship to my book blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! You sound like you're having a ball and totally enjoying this year so far - and it's only 3 months in! :D

      Way to go with the blogging and the activities in your own blogs too... I've been working on one of my books and have been attending a Romance Writers Group to get one of my books fixed up for publication. At the same time, I'm finishing up my Fry Nelson - Bounty Hunter Book 3 trilogy.... phew! It's been around 5 years of writing that lot of books and my erotica all up right there!

      So, this year is going to be a busy one; and a one for me to be a little absent from the internet unfortunately - but I will be keeping you all updated with what's been going on in my book life and what my writing is doing. :D

      Delete