Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Early Winter Readings

Winter has struck early here in Brisbane and so we've had to pull out our jumpers, slippers, beanies and scarves early this year!  

This also means I'm into my Winter Readings early this year too.  I'm still reading the book about Mozart - very fascinating stuff!  Alfred Einstein did his homework on this great composer, his family and friends completely.  I'm impressed!
However, there's so much more to read this Winter that I'd love to get my nose into.  I'm hoping to read '84 Charing Cross Road' by Helene Hanff, 'One Hundred Names' by Cecelia Ahern and maybe a few others too.  

I'm also writing a book about Angels, humans and Demons.  It's in the beginnings stages and I'm not quite sure what's going on but it's looking good so far; and I'm up to chapter 4 on my first draft.  It's looking good so far, and even I want to know what happens next; and this is a good thing... yeah, I don't plan my books, I just let them take me wherever they go naturally.  I have an idea of where they're going, but not a real plan.  

So, what are you up to with your reading?  Until my next post, happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I enjoy reading your blog!. So, I've nominated it for a Liebster Award!! I'd never heard of a Liebster Award until I was recently nominated for one myself. Check out my blog post for more details: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2014/05/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete