Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Month For Reading

February is the month for reading, getting into reading and loving reading.  I think it's a great idea to have a month dedicated to reading - especially if it's February, as it's as though we can have an affair with a book we're getting into.

We spend time with it.


We enjoy it...


We sneak off and ignore family members to be with it...


Yeah... sounds like an affair to me.


But I've been doing this for most of my life, so it's pretty much what I do all the time.  Yep, nothing out of the ordinary for me!


So, do tell, what are you delving into this month, this week... today?  I'd love to know.  Just leave your reads in the comment section below, and until my next post... happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I have just finished a book by Margaret Atwood which is book two of a trilogy (The Year of the Flood), and now I have to decide whether to buy the next book or read something I've already got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. I've tried to read Margaret's works, however I can't seem to get into it. I guess she's just not my kind of writer.

      Delete