Saturday, September 26, 2015

School Holiday Reading

It's the first week of the Spring School Holidays here in Australia, and I'm just wondering... what are you guys reading?

Okay... for you peeps in the Northern Hemisphere, it's well and truly coming into Autumn/Fall, and so do tell us all what you're getting your nose into as well.

As for me? I'm finally getting my nose into '1984' by George Orwell. I've read the first few chapters and put it down a few times, but this time, I'm determined to finish it.

Well, until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Moonstone, by Wilkie Collins. Written in the mid 19th century, it is considered the first detective novel. I'm finding it very interesting, and I haven't solved the puzzle yet (although I have my suspicions). :-)

    ReplyDelete