Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Queen of Crime

Ever wondered how some of authors wrote their books?  How did they get their ideas and wrote them so well, their characters so well, and made it all work that you've read their books over and over it still makes you think - even when the book was published in the 1940's?

Well, I found an article about Agatha Christie - better known as the Queen of Crime.  I'm not much of a fan of her work, but I do love watching the televisions shows of Miss Marple that are on the ABC every Sunday... it's more of a visual thing for me than a written thing that pulls me in with crime shows.


So, here's the link to the article. I hope you all enjoy it! Until my next post, happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I did enjoy that article, thank you! I have read several of Agatha Christie's books, did not know her story.

    I read that today is her 125th birthday (or yesterday was).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Googled it: her birthday was 15th, September, 1890. She passed away on 12th, January, 1976.

      She was an amazing writer; and I don't think anyone could ever top her as a crime writer - but many have tried!

      Delete