Thursday, December 17, 2015

May Be Finished, But Continuing On

NaNoWriMo may have finished last month with a lot of people completing their 50,000 words successfully. 

Um... I wasn't one of them, but I tried! Yeah, I got around 10,000 words done and then had to pack it in because I was typing chapters with just one hand due to one of my hands being unable to type.

But at least I was getting in and giving it a go.

Anyway, for all of those who didn't get to finish the first draft of their book, are you still plugging away at it? Has it held you long enough to keep on finishing it? Mine has. And it's good that I've begun it as it's a good book too. It's a continuation of my 'Angel Love' book and I'm hoping to get it finished up over the New Year or so - well, before school starts anyway.

So, do tell, if you've done NaNoWriMo, have you either finished your book (and what you're going to do with it next) or if you haven't; are you going to continue on with it? And if not, why not? Until my next post, happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment