Saturday, February 25, 2017

February Book Buys?

Yep, I didn't so much as buy books, but get rid of them.

Jeez, that doesn't sound like me, does it? A book collector giving away books? Nope, it really doesn't. But fear not, I didn't just throw them in the direction of the first op-shop I encountered! No, I took them to a book exchange at Browns Plains so I could accumulate points to - yep you guessed it! - buy more books! 

So, there was method in my madness in doing that. 

Otherwise, I have been cleaning out the home office so I can find the floor, the Reading Chair and - hey, look at that - I found the magazine rack! Yeah, It's been a really great thing for me to do. But unlike that last time I cleaned out the books and other bits I did before, it's taking me longer. 

I don't mind. The longer it takes me, the better this room will look. The living room is taking me a long time too; but that's only because there's not that much space there and I have books down there too. 

So, I'm not buying books right now. Okay, people are giving me books, but I'm seriously looking at giving them away after about a week. So, how has your month been? Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment