Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Shameless Promotion!

I've been reading a lot and writing a lot too.

And for somebody like me, that's a good thing! But right now, I'm writing a Flash Fiction Christmas Series... yep, it's a good fun one which I thought I'd go all Charles Dickens on.

Now, if you remember, way back in the day, Charles Dickens wrote a set of stories which he made into a series of short stories/books and people gobbled them up!
I'm doing something very similar with my flash fiction blog where I'm writing 300 - 500 words per story section and posting it; leaving you - my reader - hanging until the next day.

The story is called 'Saving Christmas' - and so far, I'm up to Part Three with a few more parts to go; how many I'm not quite sure. But it's going to be fun finishing it off!

So, if you're interested in reading it, start with 'Saving Christmas - Part One' and then look for the next parts following it... which I have put labels on for the sidebar (yep, making it easier to find for you too!). 

Have you tried anything like this before? If so, let us know about it and share a link the comments. Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment